In general, if you see a Community Connector Error in Google Data Studio, it's likely that your data is still syncing and needs a few more minutes to complete its task.
However, if you've waited 3-5 minutes and the data still isn't ready, it's possible you may have to reauthorize your Joinr account, or edit the connection to see your data in Google Data Studio. Here's how:
- If you see a popup related to authorizing the connector, follow the prompts to re-authorize your Joinr account.
- If there is no authorization popup in your report, proceed to the next step.
- Click "Edit" in the top right of your screen.
- Click "OK" in the error message that pops up.
- On the right, under "Setup" you will see a section called Data Source. There, you'll find a grey data source called Joinr - Facebook + Google.
- As you hover over that data source, you'll see a pencil on the left. Click the pencil.
- On the left, click the "Edit Connection" button.
- This will open a new popup. Here, you will simply have to select your Account from the drop down.
- Then click "Reconnect" in the top right.
- The last step is to click "Done" in the top right to close the panel.
That's it! After following these steps, you should see your data in Google Data Studio (or wait a few minutes to ensure the data arrives).
If you still do not see your data, please email email@example.com and we'll help you out.